Imagine yourself sitting out on your beautiful stone paver patio on a Sunday afternoon, enjoying a drink while the kids play in the backyard, or serving dinner outdoors under the stars on a warm summer night with family gathered together. Picture having friends over for brunch on a sparkling sunny morning out on your new concrete paver patio, savoring delectable coffee along with the sweet scent of spring filling in the air.
Here at KDA Construction, our hardscaping services can make all this possible for you with a beautifully customized paver patio installation that will no longer leave you to just sit and imagine it. We specialize in building gorgeous and functional patios out of concrete, stone and brick pavers that will not only enhance the quality and value of your home, but also your life!
The Benefits Of Installing Stone, Brick or Concrete Paver Patios
Stone, brick or concrete paver patios are a popular enhancement in landscaping. There is no product that stands out quite so beautifully in the way interlocking pavers do. So consider some of these benefits when choosing the material for your outdoor patio.
- Increase Value of Home – Patio paving stones come in a vast array of design options and create a luxurious feel and finish to any property. They irrefutably increase the value of you home.
- Versatile Applications – They are an ideal material for use as walkway paving, driveway paving, patio paving and pool deck paving. And can be installed to follow and meet any bend, curve, rise and fall in the geography of your garden.
- Durable and Flexible to Temperature Changes – Stone brick or concrete pavers are highly durable and flex with the expansion and contraction of the ground so this also makes them resistant to cracking.
- Easy Repairs – Paint, oil or any other stain or damage that may occur is easy to repair. With interlocking pavers, you only need to remove the affected stone and replace it with a new one. It’s really that simple.
- Low Maintenance – Stone paving is a great alternative to having vast areas of grass lawns to maintain. Because of their low maintenance appeal with minimal upkeep, they are the most popular and preferred choice by architects for commercial and residential projects.
Paved vs. Concrete Walkways: We Can Help You Decide!
You might feel overwhelmed at the vast array of options available when it comes time to choose what type of walkway or driveway you would prefer. We are happy to discuss the pros and cons of both pavers and stamped concrete with you.
In order to make your yard and garden shine, we can also design and lay a visually pleasing paver sidewalk or concrete and paver walkway as well. These elements boost your home’s curb appeal and can even add to its resale value.
“the stamped concrete walkway cost may be lower than you had expected, making it possible for you to have a unique driveway or walkway poured”
In most cases, stamped concrete walkways are more economical. In fact, the stamped concrete walkway cost may be lower than you had expected, making it possible for you to have a unique driveway or walkway poured. This type of concrete can be stamped with various designs, so you can actually have the look of stone without the cost.
Paver walkway cost, on the other hand, is generally higher. One major benefit to having your driveway or walkway paved is that it is less likely than concrete to crack once exposed to several years’ worth of the elements. With pavers, you may find that the price of repair, when needed, is lower than the cost of repairing concrete.
Why Choose KDA Construction For Your Paver Patio Installation?
At KDA Construction we will work closely with you to determine exactly what types of pavers would work best for your yard, style preferences, lifestyle and budget to improve the value of your property and dramatically enhance the beauty your home. We can even create and install a one of a kind paver patio design that is yours alone to suit even the most discerning property owners.
Free Paver Patio Design Estimates
Contact us today at (603) 721-9058 for a free estimate and discover how we can create your custom outdoor patio, walkway or driveway.