A stamped concrete patio creates the illusion of just about any type of stone at a fraction of the cost. Even better, the decorative stamped concrete is designed to be durable, reduces maintenance and requires minimal upkeep. Whether it be a stamped concrete patio, sidewalk, pool deck or a driveway, you can be sure it will look great for a very long time.
Designing A Decorative Stamped Concrete Patio With Your Needs
Imagine enjoying your beautiful stone-look patio area whilst entertaining with your family or friends – spending time dining out under the stars together, relaxing at sunset with a glass of wine, sipping coffee in the morning sunshine or simply just taking in the beauty of nature, having a beautiful customized patio will enhance every experience spent in your garden.
KDA Construction patios usually end up being the favorite room outside the house, and it easy to see why; we can design a beautiful, elegant and functional patio that will give you joy for many years to come. Large or small, we can handle just about any sized patio space. And if your patio area is large enough we can even enhance it further with outdoor fireplace or even an outdoor kitchen.
Consider theses benefits when having a stamped concrete patio installed:
- All Weather Performance – The texture of a stamped concrete patio gives greater traction in certain weather conditions, which is especially important during New Hampshier’s wet springs and snowy winters.
- Color Matching – If desired, you can color the concrete to match the exterior of your home, your pool or anything else. Which means you can make a new patio look like it’s been a part of your landscaping design from the beginning.
- Durability & Property Value – A stamped concrete patio won’t sink and become uneven like some other types of patios. It will hold up to heavy traffic and the demands of weather, family, friends and your pets for many years to come. It will also increase the value of your property.
- Fast Installation & More Affordable – A stamped concrete patio is one of the fastest types of patios to install. It is quicker to install than natural stone or pavers and requires less labor – as a result, it’s a less expensive option than most other patio surface options.
- Low Maintenance – A great benefit of having stamped concrete is that you won’t have to pull up weeds growing between stone pavers, as you would with a more traditional patio.
There are many more untold advantages to having a stamped concrete patio installed in your backyard. From the simple landscapes to lavish designs, we’ve seen and done it all at KDA. With over 20+ year combined experience, we can help you with any of your landscaping project needs. No job is too small or too big for us!
Contact us today on (603) 721-9058 for a free Consultation